WHAT IS ENDODONTICs TREATMENT?
Endodontic treatment concerns the treatment and preservation of a tooth’s dental pulp.
When the inside of a tooth becomes infected, it may require treatment, or in more serve cases complete removal.
Commonly known as root canal treatment, at the Advanced Referral Centre endodontic procedures are performed by specially trained endodontists with advanced qualifications in this field of dentistry.
We accept endodontic referrals for any of the following areas:
- Continual, undiagnosed tooth pain
- Limited accessibility to tooth or teeth requiring treatment
- Excessive root curvature
- Complicated root canal anatomy
- Problems anaesthetising a tooth
- Need to access a tooth via crowns or bridges already in place
- Removal of root fillings
If the reason for referral is not mentioned above, please do not hesitate to contact us for further information
TYPES OF TREATMENT
- Root canal treatment and re-treatment
- Diagnostic problems
- Canal problems such as difficulty in access or finding the canal
- Problems with anaesthesia
- Surgical solutions